Nathaniel Potvin stars of the Disney series Mech-x4, where he plays (Ryan Walker) a guy with super technopath abilities to control a giant robot and save Bay City. We sat down with Nathaniel Potvin, to hear more about his role and life as a young Hollywood actor star, in a little game we call “15 in 15″. Check it out.
1. What gets you up in the morning? Breakfast. I especially love chocolate chip pancakes, and I always add a little cookie butter and maple syrup on them.
2. Your biggest virtue? I have no idea really. Is it virtuous to name one’s own virtues? I have been told I have good work ethic.
3. Your biggest vice? I love video games like League and Zelda, and I’m addicted to TV. I read the closed captioning even though it’s in English, so I don’t miss anything. That’s actually a good thing because it also improves my vocabulary, right?
4. Do you have a party trick? I can do a back flip, and if there’s dancing at the party, I sometimes like to pull that off.
5. How would you describe your style? My style is classic and simple. I like jeans and t-shirts or a sharp suit for special occasions.
6. What would constitute a perfect day for you? A perfect day for me would be a day at Disneyland. My favorite ride is Pirates of the Caribbean. I like to start by getting the first pickle of the day because you get a big button, and the cast members congratulate you all day. I’m a pin trader, which is a great way to meet people, and when I get tired, I just ride the train around the park and take a quick nap. Then I finish off the day with a parade and some Dole Whip. What could be better?
7. What would your very last meal entail? I’d call up Bobby Flay and ask him to make me something good.
8. Three people—dead or alive, real or fictional—that you’d like to invite to dinner? Tina Fey because she is really smart and funny; Robin Williams because he was an amazing performer and Martin Luther King because he was dedicated to making the world a better place.
9. Turn ons? Intelligence and a good sense of humor.
10. Turn offs? Ignorance and Racism.
11. Tell us a secret. I once broke my mom’s favorite vase and didn’t tell her. Oh man! She just told me that she knew it was me!
12. Your favorite quote? “Shut up and putt kid.” – My Grandpa AL
13. An embarrassing moment? The first play I did when I was 11 years old. My mic was left on when I went to the bathroom during the play. The audience heard everything…
14. Your proudest moment? Walking the red carpet for the first time at the Doctor Strange movie premiere. The photographers actually took my picture! It was surreal.
15. Could you tell us more about some of the projects you are working on? Well, we just finished shooting season two of MECH-X4, and you can catch season one on Disney XD now. I can’t wait for the fans to see season two in the fall. It’s got even more action and plot twists than season one.