Want to be on Popular TV? Here's how to join our anti-social network.
Record a short video of yourself. Tell us where you are, what you love, and what you do all day. Want inspiration? Click here
Upload your file.
Enter your full name and email so we can contact you.
Follow us on social media! We'll announce new videos there first.
Video length should not be longer than 10:00. Videos are reccomended to be in Codec: H.264. If you’re uploading High Definition (HD) video, choose the High Profile H.264 setting instead of Main Profile. Files can be in .mov, .mp4, .m4v, .avi, file format.
Files will be compressed when uploaded, however it is reccomended that video size does not exceed 300MB in file size.
Meet singer-songwriter Cailee Rae, a dedicated musician that catapulted into the spotlight through social media. What started as a casual post of Cailee covering an Ingrid Michaelson song on Instagram, later became the catalyst that would propel Cailee and her unique voice to the top of the rising stars. After gaining attention on Instagram, Cailee decided to join Vine and received over 2MM views on a cover of Taylor Swifts “Blank Spaces”. All this attention gave Cailee the opportunity (and fanbase) to launch her career with her own original music and she has been working hard on defining her own unique sound.
Her music video for her debut single “Anchor”, a track off her debut EP “Overthinking”, is not only is it visually stunning but also showcases her eclectic voice and her true evolution as an artist.
We got a chance to sit down with Cailee and get the 411 on what things have been like since exploding onto the scene and what’s next for the indie-pop star. Check it out…
1.What gets you up in the morning? A to do list. I love having a list of a million things to do so I can get in bed feeling accomplished.
2. Your biggest virtue? My biggest virtue is that I see no evil. I think the best in people and in situations. I always see the glass half full.
3. Your biggest vice? My biggest vice is that its hard for me to let people go. When someone hurts me, I always let them in because I trust people so easily and fall for “Sorry” one too many times.
4. Do you have a party trick? Talking. I just love talking. If I tried to do any type of trick it would be a major fail.
5. How would you describe your style? Honestly I cant. Its always changing based on my mood. I love changing and mixing styles. Edgy with Girly. Boho with modern. Just making outfits that represent me.
6. What would constitute a perfect day for you? Just to hang out with good people, make music, and perform for my fans at the Staples Center. That would be a dream come true.
7. What would your very last meal entail? Soup Dumplings, french fries, cheese plates, Mcdonalds, and Boba.
8. Three people—dead or alive, real or fictional—that you’d like to invite to dinner? My boyfriend, Taylor Swift, and John Krasinski.
9. Turn ons? People who love to laugh and smile.
10. Turn offs? People who mourn the past.
11. Tell us a secret. I have a obsession with The Office.
12. Your favorite quote? You can be the ripest, juiciest peach in the world but not everyone likes peaches.
13. An embarrassing moment? Once I went to skyzone with a friend and ripped my pants. Fun day.
14. Your proudest moment? Making the music video to my song Anchor.
15. Could you tell us more about some of the projects you are working on? I’m making lots of content for this coming year. I want to work hard and make great music and videos that represent me as a person and an artist.