Want to be on Popular TV? Here's how to join our anti-social network.
Record a short video of yourself. Tell us where you are, what you love, and what you do all day. Want inspiration? Click here
Upload your file.
Enter your full name and email so we can contact you.
Follow us on social media! We'll announce new videos there first.
Video length should not be longer than 10:00. Videos are reccomended to be in Codec: H.264. If you’re uploading High Definition (HD) video, choose the High Profile H.264 setting instead of Main Profile. Files can be in .mov, .mp4, .m4v, .avi, file format.
Files will be compressed when uploaded, however it is reccomended that video size does not exceed 300MB in file size.
We first became obsessed with ASTR when they released their debut EP Varsity back in 2014, but since then, the New York duo has come a long way since meeting in a yoga class. Zoe Anna and Adam Pallin just put out their second EP this fall and have more music coming down the pipeline. Following the soulful pop duo’s ‘Misfit Toys’ tour with HOLYCHILD and Ryn Weaver, we spoke to Zoe Anna about her on-tour style and what’s coming up for them in 2016.
1. Have you felt like you’re a NYC band or do you feel like you’ve expanded further? We’re not in NYC that much anymore because we’re on the road, so a lot so it’s definitely expanded. It’s cool to live everywhere.
2. How is your second EP Homecoming different than your debut? It’s an evolution. There are more upbeat dance songs, but there’s also a ballad. It’s a good array of what we do.
3. What was it like touring with HOLYCHILD and Ryn Weaver? Was it just one big party? You could say that. We go pretty far back with HOLYCHILD. We’ve been homies for awhile, and we met Ryn on the tour. Ryn is such a passionate, infectious person to be around. It was really inspiring to be on the tour. Pussy power for real.
4. What’s your go-to look on tour? My uniform on this tour was black high waisted shorts, black docs, different black bras, and a fly jacket.
5. Will you be releasing an album in 2016? YUP! Don’t sleep.
6. What’s the weirdest fan story you have? Things get weird every day. We were cradled like babies at a show in DC.