Want to be on Popular TV? Here's how to join our anti-social network.
Record a short video of yourself. Tell us where you are, what you love, and what you do all day. Want inspiration? Click here
Upload your file.
Enter your full name and email so we can contact you.
Follow us on social media! We'll announce new videos there first.
Video length should not be longer than 10:00. Videos are reccomended to be in Codec: H.264. If you’re uploading High Definition (HD) video, choose the High Profile H.264 setting instead of Main Profile. Files can be in .mov, .mp4, .m4v, .avi, file format.
Files will be compressed when uploaded, however it is reccomended that video size does not exceed 300MB in file size.
Recently word got out that Ryan Hemsworth started a new label called Secret Songs—another thing to add to his resume of lofty accomplishments. The first signee to his label, RYAN Playground, not only shares the same name as Hemsworth, but is an accomplished singer-songwriter and producer. The Montreal based musician is a lover of pop-punk and electronica—the eclecticness of her tastes is something that shines through on her debut EP elle. Following its release, RYAN opens up to us and lets us get to know her better.
1. What gets you up in the morning? Usually food in general, but this morning gatorade did it.
2. What’s your personal life philosophy? Live now and worry later.
3. Your biggest virtue? Honesty.
4. Your biggest vice? Laziness, I really sleep too much.
5. Do you have a party trick? Bringing sports bottle in my bag with some “juice” in it.
6. How would you describe your style? All Large errthang.
7. What would constitute a perfect day for you? My girlfriend would jump on me to wake me up, I’d work on some music if time permits, then we’d walk all day in a city we don’t know, rest in a random park drinking some bubble tea, find a cool restaurant, then meet some friends, have a couple drinks, go out until the sun goes up, and finally walk back home, grab a fresh croissant and go back to sleep. This is inspired by a perfect day in Paris two summers ago.
8. Knowing what you know today, what advice would you give your younger self? I’d tell myself : “You don’t have to be like them.”
9. What would your very last meal entail? A huge cereal buffet.
10. Three people—dead or alive, real or fictional—that you’d like to invite to dinner? The Tintin crew for sure. So Tintin, Captain Haddock and Snowy.
11. If you were a song, which one would you be? Death Cab For Cutie – “A Lack Of Color”
12. If a movie were made about you, who would play you? The dog that plays sports…Bud!
13. Turn ons? Eating good things in general, discovering a weird sound and making a song I like with it, my girlfriend’s smell and Avril Lavigne when she was starting her career lol.
14. Turn offs? Short clothing, weird looking veggies and fruits, people that think I can’t do what I do because I’m a girl and of course waking up early.
15. Your spirit animal? Golden or Labrador Retriever. Wish I was blond though, it would make more sense.
16. Your favorite flower? Tough. I never liked flowers. Roses I guess because of the signification romantic signification behind.
17. Tell us a secret. When I was a little kid I wanted to wear boy swimsuits.
18. Your favorite quote? “Don’t worry, be happy.”
19. What is your current state of mind? Right now I’m too lazy to study for my accounting exam, and I feel bad because I spent way to much money on a high class Uber yesterday. But yesterday was fun, I feel grateful to have some real good friends, and life is great because my girlfriend will come back home soon. Oh, and I’m very happy about this new song I did.
20. An embarrassing moment? I fell three times on a runway when I was fourteen haha.
21. Your proudest moment? Landing a varial kickflip in front of all my boy friends that were not able to.